New Year’s Resolutions:
Most of you know that I prefer to “theme” my year rather than do New Year’s Resolutions. I’ve belabored that point on this blog before and I’m sure I’ll do so again next week when (if)I get a clue about 2012’s theme. But for now, here’s a list of New Year’s Resolutions I could totally get behind. You know, if I did New Year’s Resolutions.
In 2012 I resolve to:
- Drink better wine. (as opposed to drinking more wine)
- Drink more water.
- Complain less about having to pee so much because I’m drinking more water.
- Complain less in general. I mean, first world problems anyone?
- Eat more chocolate. (do I need to explain that?)
- Have more sex. (natch!)
- Be more organized . . . and by extension. . .
- Do less
- Breathe more
- Save the cheerleader*
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
*well, someone should save the world. It probably won’t be me, but then again. . .